MiniLit Sage is a small group program for low progress readers in Year 1 and 2, providing explicit instruction in phonemic awareness, systematic synthetic phonics for reading and spelling, letter formation, and connected text reading.
- Evidence-based small group program with a proven track record of success
- Ensures a coherent connection between whole-class instruction and intervention
- Detailed and proven lesson plans for teachers to follow
- Incorporates the latest developments in reading science
MacqLit is an explicit and systematic reading intervention program for small groups of older low-progress readers in Year 3-6. It provides teachers with a comprehensive sequence of lessons that includes all the key components necessary for effective reading instruction: phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary and comprehension.
- Small group program only for use in accredited primary schools.
- Comprehensive sequence of lessons including all the components necessary for effective reading instruction.
- Allows students to generalise component skills through connected text reading.
- Ideal for students who fall in the bottom 25% of a standardised reading test or curriculum-based measure, and who have particular difficulties in the area of word recognition.